Hello everyone! My name is Leah, and I’m a soon-to-be English graduate starting at the vast, yawning roads ahead of me and going, yeah, no.
So let’s talk about books, instead! I mainly read young adult literature, but I also like horror, mystery, and contemporary and historical fiction. Sometimes I mix it up and read graphic novels and comics, so expect to see those on here from time to time, too.
Right now I’m working at a library, and one of the main questions I get from people is, “If I like ______ and _______, what should I read next?”
And my answer is usually, “IDK, let me look it up,” or “I literally have no idea what the last book I read was even about.”
So let’s be honest, this is partially a dumping ground for my in-the-moment thoughts and connections so that my goldfish brain can flush the information immediately. Enjoy that.
Things That Might Be Relevant to Everyone’s Enjoyment:
- I tend to be extremely picky and critical about romance in any book.
- I am gif-illiterate. Or maybe I’m just lazy. I cannot be bothered to look up reaction pictures to splice in to a review.
- I am more than willing to talk in further detail about something related to a book I’ve recommended or reviewed.
- I’m always on the lookout for more book-related blogs and YouTube channels to follow. Let me know your handle, and I’ll check you out!
- This is my cat, Luna. She’s super friendly, but kind of an idiot, and I love her to pieces. Her favorite place to sit is on my laptop, whether I’m working on it or not.